Our Approach to Selling Your Home
We believe in an upfront, no-nonsense approach to selling real estate. We will be honest about the pricing of your property and we will not promise you anything that is unrealistic.
As your realtors we have a commitment to exhaust all of the most effective methods and practices of marketing to expose your home to the most potential buyers. Our options include:
- Comprehensive internet marketing to ensure that your listing has a strong web presence. We perform targeted campaigns to reach buyers that are looking for a home like yours.
- Traditional marketing including print ads.
- Contacting all potential buyers in our database.
We enthusiastically host open houses. We are often able to help prospective buyers find the potential in your home. Approximately 25% of our listings are sold to buyers that have been introduced to the property through an open house.
We believe that you only have one chance to make a good first impression – especially when selling your house. Home staging plays an important role in making your home appeal to more potential buyers and in obtaining a higher return.
What We Offer
We have many exciting options and opportunities customized to meet each seller’s requirements:
- Free home evaluation with no obligation
- Complimentary home staging consultation
- Extensive knowledge of the Cambridge and Kitchener-Waterloo markets
- Strategic and proactive marketing plan
- Comprehensive online exposure
- Showcasing your home to make it picture perfect
- Professional photography
- Customized full-colour feature sheets
- Open houses
- Weekly updates to keep you informed of what we are doing to sell your home
- Exceptional negotiating skills to get you the most money
You need an edge in this highly competitive housing market. Home staging creates interest right from the beginning when buyers view your photos online to the first time they step into your home. It allows your home to appeal to the widest market. It also helps potential buyers to see how the layout will work for their needs. The goal of staging is to sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
Home staging has become an important tool to effectively sell homes because it focuses on improving a property and transforming it into an attractive product for sale.
We recommend a home staging consultation for all of our clients, even those with beautifully decorated homes, so that we can enhance your home’s best features.
Our home staging consultation will determine the best strategy for the sale of your home. We will come up with a plan and connect you with select suppliers and professionals that can help you with:
- Curb appeal
- De-clutter and removals
- Temporary storage
- We provide the finishing touches before your home goes on the market
Options are customized to meet each seller’s requirements and can include:
- Room design and layout
- Accent pieces
- Showcasing (arranging just before photos)